LFS-MSP20 is a mini solar lantern with reading light and extra LED bulb. It is especially designed for rural villages lack of electricity, for home illumination, people’s reading and camping at night. It has 5-level brightness setting, and USB output to charge mobile phone.
3m cable with DC connector
9pcs of LEDs
(8pcs + 1 reading light)
USB 5V output
For extra LED bulb and mobile phone
DC 6V input
1W LED bulb with 3m cable
and USB connector
USB 10 in 1 charger cable
For mobile phone
AC charger adapter
Function & Feature
1. LFS-MSP20 has reading light and extra LED bulb, good for home illumination, people’s reading and camping at night.
2. It has USB 5V output to charge mobile phone at anywhere.
3. It has 5-level brightness setting, can satisfy different usage and save battery energy.
4. It uses intelligent micro controller inside, has many protection functions: short-circuit, overcharge, over-discharge, overload.
5. It enters into low consumption state automatically when standby without load, non-load consumption less than 0.2mA
6. It can charge and discharge independently at the same time. But suggest to turn off main switch and not to connect any devices when being charged, so as to decrease full charging time.
7. Its battery indicator will flash in green when battery voltage over 5.6V. The indicator will flash in red when little battery energy left, which means that the lantern needs charging.
Charging and working time
via 2*1.7W/9V panel
1W LED bulb